How do I post a message on the Home page?
Click the envelope icon at the top of the screen:
- Click the New Message button.
- In the To box, type the name of one or more groups/individuals.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
To attach a file, you can drag-and-drop the file anywhere in the Message box, or click the paperclip icon to choose a file on your computer, tablet or phone.
- click the Show on Main Page checkbox
- enter a Display On date. This date can be adjusted to a date in the future, if you want to delay when the message displays on the site. If this date is omitted, it will be displayed immediately.
- optionally enter a Remove On date. If specified, the message will automatically be removed from the home page at the end of the day.
Once you have typed your message into the Message box, click the Send Email and Display On Site button. Your message will be queued up and sent immediately by email, and will be visible on the site depending on the dates you specified in the Display On and Remove On fields.