How can I send an email message to a group?
Click the envelope icon at the top of the screen:
- Click the New Message button.
- In the To box, type the name of one or more groups/individuals.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
To attach a file, you can drag-and-drop the file anywhere in the Message box, or click the paperclip icon to choose a file on your computer, tablet or phone.
If you have permission to manage users, permissions, or requirements, you may also display this message on the Home page and have it visible when the recipients login to the site.
- click the Show on Main Page checkbox
- enter a Display On date (can be adjusted to delay when the message displays on the page)
- optionally enter a Remove On date (to automatically remove the message from the home page after a specific date)
Rescue Hub manages how replies to this message are handled. By default, email replies will only be visible to you (the person who originates the message). If you want replies to be sent to all recipients (e.g. a "reply all" response), choose Everyone in the Forward Email Replies To box.
Once you have typed your message into the Message box, click the Send Email button. Your message will be queued up and sent immediately.
Once a message has been sent, you can view delivery progress for each message, and can see:
- who the message was sent to,
- whether the message was delivered, opened, or bounced back, and
- whether the message was viewed on the website.
To view this information:
- click the Messages icon at the top of the screen,
- click the Sent & Posted link, then
- click the subject line of the message.